I’m excited to share with you my Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas for 2018! My 2017 Gift Guide (check it out here!) was one of the most visited posts on my blog last year, and if you’re anything like me during this Cyber Week, then you may be looking for gift ideas for your loved ones! Most of these items are things I’ve used (and loved!!) and with exactly one month until Christmas, I hope you find this helpful for your holiday shopping! Enjoy!
- Candlefish Candles: If you’re local to Atlanta, Georgia or Charleston, South Carolina (or plan to visit either soon!) then you have to check out Candlefish’s candle making classes. You spend 1.5 hours learning all about how candles are made, smelling all of the scents in their “library” and hand-making two candles. If you aren’t local, then they have a wonderful online shop with the best smelling candles I’ve ever owned.
- Manduka Pro Yoga Mat: I do a lot of yoga and it’s always been a huge part of my routine. The Manduka Pro Yoga Mat is my absolute favorite mat to use for my at-home and studio practice. The only downside to this mat is that it’s very heavy but that’s because it provides great joint support and is super sturdy. So sadly, this mat will not be coming with me on an upcoming yoga retreat in India (!!! More about this soon!), but I do plan on taking my Manduka eKO SuperLite mat for that trip!
- The Magnolia Story / Capital Gaines: If you’re as Fixer Upper obsessed as I am, then you HAVE to read Chip and Joanna Gaines’ books—The Magnolia Story (told from the perspective of Chip and Jo) and Capital Gaines (Chip’s own book). I’ve read both of these books more than once, and they are such a special reminder that caring for people and holding true to your values is how to build a flourishing business that people connect to.
- Madewell Kent Cardigan: If I could live in this cardigan every day and own it in every color, I totally would. This is by far, the coziest, most flattering, and best made cardigan I own. It’s a bit of an investment for a cardigan, but it’ll last you forever and is so worth it. (Plus, Madewell currently has a 20% off code!)
- Primally Pure Deodorant: Ok, so it may be a bit strange to include deodorant on a gift guide, however, in 2017 I set out on a journey to find the best all natural deodorant available. (If you’re wondering why I said goodbye to my old faithful Dove deodorant, just do a quick Google search on all of the yucky/toxic stuff in normal deodorants.) It felt like I tried every natural deodorant on the market and nothing worked. That’s until I found Primally Pure! I personally use their charcoal deodorant but you can take their online quiz to find out which type is best for you! You can also sign up for their subscription program to get free automatic shipping on a cadence of your choice!
- Old Navy Faux-Suede Booties: Old Navy is one of my favorite places to shop for all of my basics, but recently I’ve discovered their amazing shoe selection. I bought these ankle boots for 50% off (seriously, a steal!) a couple of months ago and they have quickly become my favorite fall staple. They’re super comfortable, incredibly affordable, and they look like these Madewell boots but for a fraction of the price.
- BoxFox: This has become my new favorite gifting business! You simply select your box size and then customize what’s inside by selecting from a huge variety of curated gifts (ranging from pens, to paper goods, to candles, to accessories/apparel!). You can also select a pre-made box if you’re not sure what fits together nicely. It’s super easy and the gifts are practical and cute!
- Lululemon Align Leggings: These. Leggings. Are. Life. I’d like to think like most twenty-somethings, I’m a bit of a legging connoisseur. I’ve bought leggings from all of the big brands—some are too sheer, or too thick, or don’t last, or just don’t fit quite right. The Align style from Lululemon are hands down the best leggings I’ve ever worn. And everyone I know who has tried them has agreed. They’re a bit of an investment, but they’re actually that good and 100% worth it.
- CamelBak Hydration Pack: One of our family’s favorite things to do is hike. If the weather is nice on any given weekend, you can probably find us somewhere in the mountains exploring a new trail. If you also enjoy hiking, then you definitely need to snag a CamelBak Hydration Pack—it’s lightweight, carries 3 liters of water, and has enough room for snacks, safety necessities, and a light jacket!
- Write the Word Journals: These beautiful journals from the awesome ladies at Cultivate What Matters are a great tool for anyone wanting to spend intentional time with their Bible. They have seven different journals that focus on different themes of scripture—forgiveness, joy, gratitude, hope, faith, renewal, and prayer.
Need more suggestions? I’m still loving all of the products recommended in my 2017 gift guide!! Let me know if you own any of these gifts in the comments below- I’d love to hear your thoughts!