I'm so glad you've stopped by the blog! Have a look around as I share all about my recent work, fun travels and adventures, and a peek into my personal life as a wife and mama.
I’m not sure where 2019 has gone, but somehow it feels like I blinked and we’re already in mid-November! Which means it’s almost the holiday season (although let’s be real, my house is already fully decked out for Christmas!) and time to do some gift shopping! Personally, I like getting almost all of my holiday shopping done before December so I can really relax and enjoy the holidays with family and friends and I’m always looking for good holiday gift inspo!
Over the last two years I’ve shared gift guides on the blog, and those guides are some of my most popular posts to date! So this year I’ll be sharing TWO gift guides– For Her (think your best friend, sister, mom) and For Creatives! All of the items I’m sharing are things I personally use (and LOVE) or things on my own wishlist for this year! I hope you enjoy my first gift guide of 2019- holiday gift ideas FOR HER!
1. Lululemon Align Leggings: If you know, you know. I swear these are my best wardrobe staple! (I may own 6 pairs of these… it’s a problem!) I workout in them, wear them around the house, and even dress them up with an oversized sweater and booties for a night out. These are GOLD and seriously feel like butter on your legs. They are an investment, but I’ve tried every “dupe” for these on the market and always come back to these no matter what.
2. AirPods Pro: I don’t own these (yet) but I have a December birthday coming up and I’ve heard through the grapevine that my parents ~might~ be getting me these! I’ve heard a lot of great things about the new AirPods Pro– mostly that they’re the comfier and noise-canceling version of the original AirPods and I cannot wait to try them out!
3. Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket: This blanket is SOFTEST ever. Honestly all things Barefoot Dreams makes (socks, cardigans, blankets, etc.) are all the coziest! This would be a great gift for the friend who love snuggling up in the wintertime for a good Netflix binge.
4. Drybar Brush Crush: This is of my favorite new products of the year! The Drybar Brush Crush is a heated straightening brush that makes styling your hair so easy. It works particularly well for people with fine hair (like me!) and I’ve noticed within a few brushes my hair feels smooth and styled without feeling like it’s pin straight from a normal straightener.
5. Slip Silk Pillowcase and Eye Mask: This luxurious silk pillowcase and eye mask takes sleep to a whole new level. I swear by a silk pillowcase for reducing hair damage and the eye mask just feels a little extra fancy.
6. Nordstrom PJs: This is the coziest and most adorable pajama set! (Not sure if you’re sensing a theme here… but my favorite gifts to give/receive are all very cozy!) I bought two pairs of these during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this summer and am obsessed. Plus, I feel a little more put together at night wearing these compared to an old sorority t-shirt and Nike shorts!
7. Allbirds: I may have been influenced to buy these after one too many Instagram ads but y’all… the hype is REAL. These are the most comfortable tennis shoes I’ve ever owned AND they’re machine washable. Plus, I actually think they’re super cute and can be dressed up or down to go with any outfit. Doesn’t get much better than that!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick: A good neutral lipstick that looks good on literally everyone? A big yes please to this perfect stocking stuffer!
9. Vegan Leather Tote: This is my go-to bag for #alllllllthethings. It’s a dupe of this popular Madewell tote for a fraction of the price. I’ve had this bad boy for almost a year, use it every single day, and it has held up so well!
10. Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: This is a bit of an investment cardigan but touch this thing for 2 seconds and you’ll see that it’s worth every penny! Again, on the theme of comfy + cozy, this cardigan is perfect for the cold winter days ahead!