In case you missed it, last week I shared my first holiday gift guide of 2019– Holiday Gift Guide for Her! Today, I’m sharing part II of my gift guides with a holiday gift guide for creative women! Photographers, videographer, designers, creators, makers, etc…. this one’s for you!
Similar to my first guide, all of these products I either own (and LOVE!) or, are on my own wishlist for this holiday season. They are at varying price points but would all make wonderful gifts for any creative ladies in your life or great additions for your own holiday wishlist! Enjoy the second gift guide of 2019 with holiday gift ideas for creatives!!
1. Kamrette Camera Backpack: This is not the first time this camera backpack has graced my gift guides and for GOOD reason! Every time I post with this backpack on Instagram I get flooded with DMs about where it’s from! It’s roomier than it looks and can easily hold 2 camera bodies with 2-3 lenses and my laptop. It’s perfect for portrait sessions, wedding days, AND travel.
2. Blush Pink Desk Chair: Another item I get asked about a lot is my cozy, blush pink desk chair that is in my home office. I’ve had this chair for more than 2 years and I LOVE it. Not only is it cute and adds to my office aesthetic, but I can sit in it for 8-10 hours at a time and still feel nice and comfortable.
3. Styling Mat: I bought a few styling mats last year from Stile & Co. and these have really helped up-level my detail shots on wedding days! I no longer have to fear about ugly carpet or dark surfaces in a getting ready space and it helps my details look bright and consistent!
4. Calligraphy Print: I’m a big fan of calligraphy prints to spruce up an office space and I especially love this one from Janessa Wait.
5. Styling Ribbon: Another way to make wedding details look more cohesive and high end is beautiful spools of styling ribbon! I love the colors and quality of the silk ribbon from Courtney Inghram’s shop!
6. Rothy’s: Wedding vendor friends- this one is for you! If you work in the wedding industry, chances are you’ve had to be on your feet for 10-12 hour days and are always on the hunt for a comfy, supportive, and actually cute pair of shoes to wear. I SWAER by my Rothy’s (the leopard loafers are my favs!) and they have changed the game on how I feel after a long wedding day!
7. Gift and Garnish Sweatshirt: “It’s fine, I’m fine, everything’s fine”. Is this anyone else’s matra?!?! It sure is mine! Busy season is real and so is the need for a comfy sweatshirt for editing marathons. This one is my new FAV!
8. Think Tank Airport Camera Bag: This just arrived on my doorstep TODAY (an early birthday gift from my parents!) and I’m SO excited to use this for my upcoming weddings! This bag is magic, holds every piece of wedding day gear, rolls with ease, AND is TSA approved for travel. This bag has been on my wishlist for years and I’m so excited to finally own one!
9. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert: Need a little extra creative inspo? Look no further than Big Magic. Reading this book I had so many “aha” moments and filled my creative cup. Highly, highly recommend!
10. Hydro Flask Water Bottle: Another MUST for wedding industry friends or really for anyone who needs a little help staying hydrated! Hydro Flasks come in a bunch of adorable colors, keep your water cold all day, and are the best tool for staying hydrated on a long wedding day.