It’s crazy to think the holidays are right around the corner and there’s less than 6 weeks until Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I decided to share with you all a quick gift guide for creative women. These are products I’ve been using (and loving!) recently or products that I’ve been swooning over for my own holiday wish list. Enjoy!
- Kamrette’s Lyra Camera Backpack: This camera backpack has been on my wish list for a long time because it’s absolutely gorgeous and so functional for carrying lots of equipment. It’s been sold out for months but they are finally open for pre-orders again!
- 2018 Powersheets Intentional Goal Planner: This is my new favorite thing ever and I hope it’s not already sold out by the time this post is live. If you don’t already follow Lara Casey and the Cultivate What Matters team you need to right away. I had the opportunity to meet Lara this summer at the Creative at Heart Conference and she is the most inspiring and uplifting woman. This goal planner helps you define and stick to your 2018 goals and has already been incredibly helpful when planning my personal and business goals for 2018.
- Daily Lettering Journals from Prairie Letter Shop: I met Alex, the founder of Prairie Letter Shop, at The Creative at Heart Conference in August and I even had the opportunity to join her breakout session on hand lettering. She is so talented and I loved chatting with her and learning about the heart behind her business. She has created Daily Lettering Journals that are the perfect holiday gift for anyone wanting to learn calligraphy!
- Manfrotto Compact Advanced Tripod: This is a great little tripod for traveling because it’s so lightweight and compact. This is another one of the products on my Christmas list this year!
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner: Anyone who knows me knows how much I live by my planner. My planner goes everywhere with me and is a key resource when planning out my days/weeks. The daily Simplified Planner breaks down your day hour by hour to help plan every last activity.
- Pure Barre/Soul Cycle Class Passes: Because everyone needs to take a breather and have a fun and efficient workout!
- Apple Watch: Another item on my holiday wish list. Apple watches have a variety of helpful functions including tracking exercise, reminding you to move, tracking time, receiving texts and calls– all hands free.
- Glossier’s Super Pure Serum: This is my new favorite skin serum recommended to me by my best friend. A couple drops of this magic every night before bed helps with soothing redness and controlling blemishes. It also helps counteract skin-disrupting triggers like stress and junk food. Plus, it’s paraben and cruelty free!
- UGG Pom Slippers: I’ve been seeing these all over Instagram and I can’t get over how cute and cozy they look! These are another item on my holiday wish list. I can totally imagine being snuggled up under a big, warm blanket in the winter time wearing these.
- Kendra Scott Earrings: These are my FAVORITE earrings and I currently have them in ivory pearl because they go perfectly with everything. I wish I could have them in every color but the Rose Quartz are definitely next on my list.
- Farmgirl Flowers: This company has my heart and my business for years to come! They make the most gorgeous flower arrangements at a affordable price. If you ever want to send flowers to anyone I cannot recommend this company enough!
- Homesick Candle: My little sister gave me this candle for my birthday after moving to Miami and it’s one of my favorite gifts I’ve ever received. This company makes candles representing all 50 states and each smells uniquely like your home state! Virginia smells like “hints of pine needles, fir, and sandalwood with a bouquet of blooming honeysuckle and the scent of soft rainfall.”
Let me know in the comments what the number one item on your holiday wish list is!